1997-1999 - ACURA - CL - Ksport USA Coilovers
Ksport Kontrol Pro Features
Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine tuning of the damper to suit both handling and comfort needs. The damping adjustment alters compression and rebound simultaneously, for more effective and user-friendly setup changes.
Pillow ball top mounts in the front and rear on some applications allow the vehicle to be installed and setup to OEM specifications. Ksport’s patented upper pillow ball mount offers the same level of adjustability and performance, but allows for compliance that is often required from high-demand strut applications. On applicable models, the pillowball upper mounts offer camber adjustment, saving the need for a special, separate camber kit. For enthusiasts seeking the ultimate in adjustability.
The Ksport system uses a Monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube construction, the Monotube design dissipates heat faster and more evenly, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires a more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation issues are a lot less common in a Monotube design, which results in a more consistent ride quality.
The Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilover system has been designed with professional road racing in mind, offering extremely high value and performance for any application.
- 36 levels of adjustable damping
- Made from high quality 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
- Compression/Rebound adjustable
- Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
- Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
- Pillowball top mount with 5 degrees of adjustable camber
- Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
- Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
- One year limited warranty
Custom Order Notes:
- This product is built to order, please allow for 3 weeks build time.