SWIFT Made Sport & SPEC-R Springs
Lower Your Car with Superior Performance and Comfort
Swift made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not develop the Sport Springs line by simply dropping the ride height. Unlike other manufacturers whose sole focus was style, Swift approached the creation of these lowering springs with 3 goals.
- Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance.
- Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke.
Swift Spec-R Springs are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving. Track Tested and Tuned for optimum performance yet keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind.
- Modified ride height compared to sport springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry.
- Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving.
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use.
Original price $557.00Current price $445.00
Swift Sport Springs are designed to increase performance while keeping an OEM-like ride. Designed around the useable stroke of the suspension, thes...View full detailsOriginal price $557.00Current price $445.00Save 20%
Original price $557.00Current price $455.00
Built for track duty, these springs are designed to push the upper limits of the OEM damper valving. Track tested and tuned, for optimum performanc...View full detailsOriginal price $557.00Current price $455.00Save 18%